- Application Available: September 15
- Departmental Application Fee: $35 USD
- Priority Application Deadline: January 10
Late applications may be accepted on a space-available basis through May 1.
- Application Decision: Decision letters are usually emailed by the end of February or shortly thereafter.
(Note: If the application deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the deadline is the following business day.)
Two tracks lead to a professional master's degree in interior architecture. Eligibility for each depends on your prior education. There are no prerequisite courses required to apply.
Learn more about our program and eligibility based on your prior education:
The application process consists of two parts:
- Apply to the Department of Interior Architecture (SlideRoom Application)
- Apply to the UO Division of Graduate Studies (UO Grad Application)
Apply to the Department of Interior Architecture via SlideRoom.
Application Questions: Please refer to the departmental application for details.
Transcripts: Provide a PDF copy of all of your English transcripts and degree certificates.
Three Recommendations: Please refer to the departmental application for details.
Portfolio: Please refer to the departmental application for details.
Non-native English speakers need to meet the UO Division of Graduate Studies’ language proficiency requirements.
Once admitted to the program, a deposit will be required of all incoming students.
Apply to the University of Oregon Division of Graduate Studies.
The Division of Graduate Studies offers limited graduate application fee waivers for applicants who meet specific criteria, as outlined on the Division of Graduate Studies' application fee waiver page.
- UO Division of Graduate Studies Application Requirements
Need help with your SlideRoom application? Visit the SlideRoom Applicant Help Center.
For questions about the program or for more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 541-346-1740.