- Application Available: September 15
- Departmental Application Fee: $35 USD
- Priority Application Deadline: January 4
Late applications may be accepted on a space-available basis through May 1.
- Application Decision: Decision letters are usually emailed by the end of February or shortly thereafter.
(Note: If the application deadline falls on a weekend or holiday, the deadline is the following business day.)
Learn more about our program and eligibility based on your prior education:
The application process consists of two parts:
- Apply to the Department of Architecture (SlideRoom Application)
- Apply to the UO Division of Graduate Studies (UO Grad Application)
Apply to the Department of Architecture via SlideRoom.
Application Questions: Please refer to the departmental application for details.
Transcripts: Provide a PDF copy of all of your English transcripts and degree certificates.
Three Recommendations: Please refer to the departmental application for details.
Portfolio: Please refer to the departmental application for details.
Non-native English speakers need to meet the UO Division of Graduate Studies' language proficiency requirements.
Once admitted to the program, a deposit will be required of all incoming students.
Apply to the University of Oregon Division of Graduate Studies.
The Division of Graduate Studies offers limited graduate application fee waivers for applicants who meet specific criteria, as outlined on the Division of Graduate Studies' application fee waiver page.
Need help with your SlideRoom application? Visit the SlideRoom Applicant Help Center.
For questions about the program or for more information, please contact us at email@example.com or at 541-346-1740.
Master of Architecture Track II (Portland) Applicants:
- Prior to fall term admissions, students who choose the Portland location should have completed coursework in:
- building construction
- introductory course in structures
- basic technical requirements as shown in our program guide: Master of Architecture Track II (PDX) Degree Requirements
- Master of Architecture Track II applicants who are offered admission to the Portland campus will have a transcript evaluation completed late spring term to determine individual requirements. Students who have not completed prerequisites may be advised to start their program at the Eugene campus based on their respective backgrounds and the availability of the required course offerings.