Tuition, Financial Aid, Scholarships, Funding Resources
There are many ways to fund your education. The application process, deadlines, and special requirements vary with each funding source. We recommend that all students apply for financial aid through the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Grants, loans, work study, graduate employment (GE), and some scholarships are available.
- UO Cost Calculator
- UO Tuition Costs - select (College of Design Studio) and undergraduate or graduate, resident or non-resident
- Graduate Student Costs & Financial Aid Information
- Architects Foundation Diversity Scholarships
- Career Center Jobs & Internships (Duck Connect)
- College of Design Student Services (Scholarships)
- International Student Scholarships
- Summer Financial Aid
- UO Financial Aid & Scholarships
Scholarships in the College of Design are open for application by students who are enrolled majors within any of our disciplines. A select number of scholarships within certain disciplines are available for application by students who are applying for admission to a Design program.
The more than 110 scholarships in our college have been made possible by donations from private parties, both individuals and business organizations. Many are provided by alumni who have been moved to give back, and who want to be part of helping to support students today as they earn their own degrees.
Check with the office staff in your school and with the Student Services office in 105 Lawrence Hall to learn more about what scholarships are currently available.